Foods > Macaroni
- 400g dried macaroni pasta
- 375ml can Carnation Evaporated Milk
- 150g Mersey Valley Spreadable Original Vintage cheddar
- 1 x 400g can diced tomatoes
- 3 large shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted boiling water following packet directions.
Meanwhile, place the evaporated milk and cheddar in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until the cheddar melts and the mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Add the shallot and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Drain the pasta and return to the pan. Pour over the sauce and toss to combine. Season with pepper.